Campaign Distribution Reaches $80 million
Parishes and regional ministries will receive $12 million dollars from the semiannual distribution from the One Faith, One Hope, One Love campaign. That brings the total amount distributed to $80 million from the campaign.
The breakdown of the funds distributed are as follows:
- Catholic Schools (Tuition Assistance Endowment) and Education: $5,032,869.89
- Parishes: $3,834,815.26
- The Athenaeum of Ohio: $1,169,880.37
- Retired priests: $1,008,973.97
- Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio: $520,320.80
- Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley: $283,885.74
In total as of December 31, the One Faith, One Hope, One Love campaign has raised $167 million in pledges. Of this total, $90 million has been received in pledge payments. Thanks to the generosity and sacrificial giving of our parishioners, many lives are being changed through this campaign. Thank you!!!
To see a current breakdown of parish-by-parish pledges and collections, click “Financial Reports” in the upper right corner of this page.
Go To News Story Archives