More than $14 million more in distributions!
More than $14 million in contributions from One Faith, One Hope, One Love benefactors was distributed this week, bringing total benefit payouts for 2016 to over $29 million.
Among the disbursements from this semi-annual round:
• Catholic Schools and Education: $6,278,428.39
• Parishes: $4,207,398.38
• The Athenaeum of Ohio: $1,369,479.28
• Retired priests: $1,255,685.67
• Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio: $634,273.67
• Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley: $323,186.06
Total benefit distributions, July 2016: 14,140,456.87
Thank you, benefactors, for your generosity. Every gift counts!
Go To News Story Archives