Rebates at work
Here are plans by some of our parishes for their Local Priorities rebates from One Faith, One Hope, One Love:
• All Saints, Kenwood (photo above): Main section of the church – new restroom facilities; funds for new preschool facility.
• Church of the Annunciation, Cincinnati: Church interior plaster restoration; stained glass windows restoration, further beautificattion of the parish/school campus; good faith efforts toward outstanding debts.
• Church of the Assumption, Mount Healthy: “Our share of funds will be used toward unidentified future needs for capital improvements for our buildings and property.”
• Church of the Resurrection, Cincinnati (photo at right) Renovation projects in the school building and church; redevelopment of entrance/exits to the parking lot.
• Corpus Christi Catholic Church, Cincinnati: “To better serve the needs of the community, the Parish Center will become an Outreach and Education Center. The Parish Offices will relocate to the former rectory.” In addition, “We will establish a Reserve Fund for deferred maintenance (i.e. replacement of our 50-year-old boilers will easily exceed $50,000).
To find out how the Local Priorities program works, go here.
Go To News Story Archives